Wonderful public schools, excellent private schools plus one college
- Halton District School Board
- Halton Separate School Board
- Conseil Scolaire de District du Centre-Sud-Ouest (the French-language public school board).
- Oakville - Opened in September 1967.
- In the past 31 years it has grown from a small locally-based college of 400 students to the fifth largest college in Ontario with over 10,000 full time post- secondary students and 42,000 continuing education students - www.sheridanc.on.ca
- Appleby College- Grades 7 thru OAC. University-preparatory programe. Small class size - www.appleby.on.ca
- MacLachlan College - an independent co-educational day school. J. Kindergarten to OAC - www.maclachlan.on.ca
- Rotherglen School - full Montessori program for 31/2-6 yrs. Full elementary program Grades 1-8 - www.rotherglen.com
- St. Mildred's Lightbourn School - independent girls school JK to university entrance - www.smls.on.ca
- Bronte College of Canada - Gr. 9 to pre-university. Full day junior & senior kindergarten - www.brontecollege.com
- Glenburnie School - small classes. Multimedia, design, technology. French, visual & theatre arts - www.glenburnieschool.com
- Chisholm Academy - private high school program. Classes of 12 students or less - www.chisholmcentre.com
- Fern Hill School - co-educational school for pre-school through Grade 8. Immersion Fr. Courses in some subjects. www.fernhillschool.com
- Oakville Christian School - jk to Grade 8. Interdenominational setting. French, music, art - www.ocsonline.org
- White Oaks Montessori School - pre-school & elementary, french, music & art, full & half days - http://www.whiteoaksmontessori.com